King Kilo- Automysophobia King Kilo- Automysophobia

I like it. Reminds me of raiden and the sect. Techstep type of vibe.
I just don't think the intro matches the main theme personally, i don't know how to describe it.

Killerkb responds:

Thanks, man!
The intro didn't match the main tune, at all, if you'd ask me. Hahaha.
I hope my newer songs have more fitting intros.

everybody breaks a glass everybody breaks a glass

This is pretty tough dude.

Dark Sage Dark Sage

Pretty good concept. Keep working at it.

Free at Last Free at Last

This is pretty awesome dnb you got here man. Everything seems really good. I would just suggest finding better drum samples or layer them so I would sound a littler fuller or fatter.

Hollow Dreams Hollow Dreams

Now I remember, I had to go listen to the wip to remember what I said. I must admit its is a improvement and I commend you. Good Job and congratz!! But there is still room for improvement and I think you will improve over time as you gain experience.

lol idk (¯\(°_o)/¯) lol idk (¯\(°_o)/¯)

This is pretty awesome. Its pretty fun to listen to. I like the intro you did. I do see the feed me type influence in this track. There is nothing really wrong this track. The part around 2:00-2:25 felt like you dragged the same bass on too much. I would of added like two different basses or something a little extra.
Then again I am not on your level and its my opinion. good job. I will download now.

White Dwarf White Dwarf

Easy on the bass. Its too loud and rough. LP(lowpass )filter it or turn down the volume.

Tripcode responds:

Eh, considering the main focus of this track is the bass, I wanted it to be the loudest thing. I'll give that a try though and see what results it yields. Really though, 38 plays and 2 stars? This beat is not THAT bad. I've heard a thousand times worse up here.

Paradigm {WIP} Paradigm {WIP}

Everything sounds good so far. To make it more interesting you can make two leads and have one lead do first half of melody and the other lead finish it off at the end of the bar. Its like to instruments talking to each other. I hear that a lot when I listen to the top electro artist. I wish I can make those sounds.

Eyes of the Plight Eyes of the Plight

I am not too keen on orchestra pieces but I thought this sounds pretty cool. But maybe you can add more dynamics I guess. Good stuff though.

-Dreams- -Dreams-

I like the drum work in this one. I just felt that the vocals didn't quite fit. I see where you were going and the vocals are not terrible but just didn't blend in some aspects. The ending was a little abrupt but besides that its pretty dope.